Friday, April 27, 2018

Looks like Hewlett Packard decided to allow me a late birthday gift!

Looks like Hewlett Packard decided to allow me a late birthday gift!


Originally shared by Kevin Tofel

The HP Chromebox G2 can be pre-ordered now with pricing that's better than similar, new devices from Acer and Asus with prices starting at $208. But if you want the top-configuration and most current chipsets, you'll be paying $820.
https://www.aboutchromebooks.com/news/hp-chromebox-g2-release-date-may-30-with-pre-orders-available-for-208/

4 comments:

  1. Andrew Hatchett You will be hapy with your new toy probably when you get it. Let us know how it works out for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard Clarkson
    I will- I won't be ordering for a bit as I want to buy direct from HP itself or Amazon and it isn't showing on their websites yet- may even wait for a few reviews... if I can hold out that long! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going for the 8 gen processor Andrew Hatchett aren't you? I know the $208 is calling to you but you'll want that next generation, I know you will. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. As they say... "Go BIG or Go Home!" and since I can't go home...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete