Friday, February 8, 2019

Latest Google+ Exporter Update

Latest Google+ Exporter Update

Originally shared by Friends+Me

There's a new Google+ Exporter bugfix release 1.7.8

Improved Blogger and WordPress export, images from post comments extracted for download.

Download from https://gplus-exporter.friendsplus.me

* NEW author name tag is used for Blogger exported posts.
* NEW embed.ly link preview is used for WordPress 5 exports since WP do not support link preview natively.
* NEW images are extracted from post comments and available for download.
* FIXED export bug Invalid character in string.

#GooglePlusRefugees #GooglePlus #Google+ #DataLiberation #DataExport
https://gplus-exporter.friendsplus.me

6 comments:

  1. Thought I would comment and say great theme, did you design it on your own? Its really great!
    Thank you for the great info! I would never have gotten this by myself!
    I'm having a weird problem I cannot subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader fyi.


    Ro water purifier
    UF water purifier
    Hydrogen water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.
    Ive to say, I dont know if its the clashing colors or the dangerous grammar, however this weblog is hideous! I mean, I dont need to sound like a know-it-all or shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blown away at how interesting the stuff is on this web page. I have saved this page and I truly intend on coming back to the site in the upcoming days. Keep up the fantastic work!
    Pity is akin to love.
    Fantastic Stuff, do you have a bebo account?
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  4. ent you would be interested in reciprocal pages? Crew have weblog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.
    Ive been making an attempt to Gain entry to this web site for a while. I used to be utilizing IE then once I tried Firefox, it labored just effective? Just wantshopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  5. a signal. Will likely be back to obtain more. Appreciate it
    I'm having a small issue I cannot make my reader pick up your rss feed, I'm using google reader by the way.
    Please message me with a few tips about how you made this website look this good, Id be thankful.
    sodium hypochlorite amazon
    china air purifier
    korean air purifier brands

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not been on this webpage in a long time however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals.
    I thank you to help making people more aware of latest updates.
    Great stuff as usual.

    My Recommendations for best 3D printers:

    3D printers

    LulzBot TAZ Pro

    LulzBot TAZ Pro 3D Printer


    ReplyDelete