Saturday, February 2, 2019

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ

In addition to the blogs already created, the G+ User2User-LIVE! Community now has a second home. Michael Daniels and I have, with the help of a few others, been testing Discord. What we have found is a platform that offers much of what we wanted in the original G+ communities. Some of the advantages of Discord are:
1. Customization of Roles
2. Pinning multiple messages (posts)
3. Multiple text and voice channels

You are invited to join us, Just use this link:
User2User Discord Server
https://discord.gg/SDTB6Y"

If you aren't familiar with Discord, will help you get started:
Basic Overview Of Discord's Features and Tools
https://youtu.be/E7xznRGg9WM
https://youtu.be/E7xznRGg9WM

13 comments:

  1. I just started looking at Discord after Michael Daniels broadcast the other day. As I'm quickly losing interest in MeWe, Discord may be the G+ replacement of choice (well, at least for now). See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see the video from Saturday's Workshop before I open an account. That doesn't seem possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over there now and will get back to logging in ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. G+ started out this way with Hangouts and HOAs but Google pulled out all the video and messaging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking very promising as a G+ alternative option.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found the Sat Tinkering with Tech Workshop video, finally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheila Hensley
    Enjoy.... There WILL be a test! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrew Hatchett, when I click the link this morning, I'm getting "Invite Invalid - This invite may be expired, or you might not have permission to join." I'd love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teresa Williams
    Teresa- the link is only good for 24 hours so I'll send you another.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get Invite Invalid for the link to join.

    ReplyDelete