Saturday, December 16, 2017

I haven't tried this yet but I always copy and paste the live chat into a Google doc after each of my shows.

I haven't tried this yet but I always copy and paste the live chat into a Google doc after each of my shows. I then link to this doc on my website in the past shows section. I will check this out to see it if this app improves this process.

Originally shared by Hari Shankar Das

Published an add-on to save YouTube live streaming chats to your browser. You can even download them as CSV. Those who have been searching for it....cheers :)

https://goo.gl/JvtSc4

1 comment:

  1. Looking at this I'll be continuing with the VCP Plugin for my website. Roland Takaoka and his team have done a great job with that so we can have the Chat saved alongside the video/livestream.

    ReplyDelete