Wednesday, June 1, 2016

* Join Us Today - WEDNESDAY - 1 June 2016 !*


* Join Us Today - WEDNESDAY - 1 June 2016 !*
Morning Session 10:30-11:00 AM Central
Evening Session 8:00-8:30 PM Central
Link: https://bit.ly/U2U_QandA

NOTE: If I don't open the above within 5 minutes of the starting time please use the following link to start a video call anyone can join:
http://bit.ly/DailyQandA

If you need to practice or need help with something but lack the time for a LIVE session, simply post a message here in the community.

6 comments:

  1. My thanks to Heather Kraafter, Arthur Morehead, and Michael Daniels for joining me this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice trying to help a member. May have to work on getting sound and video working in the hangout for Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't look if anyone is showing, I am going to go paint for a while

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arthur Morehead et al,
    Apologies but Comcast tech problems prevented me from logging onto the internet until about 10 minutes ago. Hopefully they will behave tomorrow and we can continue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it isn't Comcast it always something else for me most times (FPL for one)

    ReplyDelete