Thursday, January 17, 2019

I wanted reach out to those of you that helped make this happen.


I wanted reach out to those of you that helped make this happen. And also I want to say to Andrew Hatchett ..... Thank you for doing this initiative. I really had no desire to be monetized but Andrew took on the challenge to make it happen. And for that I thank you sir.
What a great community. I just hate that Google plus is going away. Do let's all make the move to blogger and keep in touch there.
Thank you again everyone that watches my YouTube channel. I am blessed to call you friends!

16 comments:

  1. Yaaaayy WTG It's well deserved, You're on your way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pleased for you Michael Daniels and glad to be a part of it. I agree with Arthur Morehead, Yaaaayy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Daniels
    So glad! It came thru much quicker that I thought it would. You certainly deserve it for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Daniels You're more than welcome. Glad to have been able to help get you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sir Michael Daniels. Well deserved.

    And what everybody else said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all the knowledge you’ve freely given to everyone here, it is a well deserved reward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome. And I'll have you know I learned a lot by watching so many things that you have produced Michael Daniels

    ReplyDelete
  8. This may be the best example of community that I can think of honestly. Helping each other learn and grow and reap the benefits. You're the best Michael Daniels Andrew Hatchett Sheila Hensley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all. Andrew and I are chatting right now in u2u

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well deserved. Your channel has the kind of original content the YPP is for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love hearing this news Michael Daniels !!!! Please post the link to your channel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrew Hatchett thank you! I will subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michael Daniels Really glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete